Old Camberwell are seeking an experienced HEAD TRAINER to lead and develop our dedicated team of trainers. Trainer duties involve injury management, taping and sports massage. We have flexibility with sessions, however all staff are required to work Saturdays.
Applicants will need to have a minimum of Level 1 accreditation and First Aid. An attractive remuneration is available and is to be negotiated with the successful applicants. Our club has excellent facilities in Balwyn and a great club culture. Visit our web site to find out more information about the club at www.ocgfc.com.au. All enquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
- Organise the ordering all medical supplies.
- Oversee all trainers and medical staff, including allocating trainers to practice/match sessions.
- Keep a register of all injuries and refer for medical advice if required.
- Co-ordinate rehab activities (in conjunction with the team Physio if applicable).
- Diagnose and treat injuries, refer for further medical attention if required.
- Ensure concussions are recorded and that players seek medical attention before playing again.
- Strapping and taping where required.
- Update the Football Operations Manager on regular basis with injuries and any player concerns.
- Ensure the rooms are open pre-training and pre-match. Ensure they are locked at the completion of training / matches.
Please direct expressions of interest to:
Adam Kyriacou (President) 0499 333 571 email@example.com
Anson Brownless (Senior Coach) 0403 301 825 firstname.lastname@example.org